ValGenetics is a corporation that is committed to the constant pursuit of quality, excellence, and competitive improvement through research and innovation.
Our mission is to be pioneers in providing one-of-a-kind solutions to the critical demands of agricultural, agri-food, and agri-biotechnology firms and organizations.
We want to leave a legacy based on our services and products' contributions to the dynamism and wealth generation in the AGRO industries.
We have a multidisciplinary scientific-technical team of pathologists, microbiologists, physiologists, geneticists, and in vitro plant culture experts.
Excellent adaptability to cutting-edge technology, as well as the development of novel approaches for precision diagnostics, genetic improvement, sanitation, and plant species in vitro micropropagation.
Our research capacity enables us to foresee and solve emerging difficulties in the AGRO sectors.
We offer efficient sample handling and quick results delivery. We guarantee personalized and confidential attention.
DR MARÍA R. ALBIACH MARTÍ
DR ANA CRESPO SEMPERE
DR CONSUELO PENELLA
DR MIGUEL MORARD
JUAN JOSE RODRIGUEZ BLASCO
We have fully equipped and authorized facilities for Plant Pathology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, and In Vitro Plant Culture to tackle the problems we face.
Greenhouses and experimental fields
We have glass and anti-trip mesh greenhouse area for plant acclimatization and growth, as well as experimental fields for a variety of studies.
Under the required Plant Health authorizations, we have a quarantine station to ensure the hygienic quality and upkeep of imported plant material.
- Plant pathology diagnostics and plant biotechnology-based industrial advances. PROGRAMME FOR THE CREATION OF TECHNOLOGY-BASED COMPANIES, IVACE Generalitat Valenciana 2014
- Development of diagnostics for plant pathology and sanitation in berries. Iniciative NEOTEC, CDTI, Science and Education Ministery, Spanish Government (2017- 2018)
- PRE-HLB: Preventing HLB epidemics for ensuring citrus survival in Europe. The EU Framework Programme Horizon2020 (2019-2022)
- Sweet potato crop recovery: genetic typing and in vitro production of healthy plants. PROJECTS PIDI-CV, IVACE, Generalitat Valenciana (2020-2021).
- Revaluation of the Valencian Tiger Nut crop: pathological diagnosis, genetic typing and in vitro production of healthy plants. PROJECTS PIDI-CV, IVACE, Generalitat Valenciana (2021-2022)
- Vegetal World Prize 2014. Service Innovation Award.
- I Edition "Mujer Agro" Prize 2018. "Mujer Agro" Prize - Company
- BIOVAL Award to the best Bio Inniciative in agrofood 2019
- "Paterna Ciudad de Empresas" Award 2019. Research and Business Innovation
- PCUV X anniversary Prize. Entrepreneurial and Management Career Achievement Award
- III Innovation Awards 2020. Best Innovative Project. SME Category Valencian Community Innovation Club