SPECIFIC PLANT PATHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS
- Detection and identification of a particular plant pathogenic organism in an infected sample
- Reliable detection of disease-causing pathogens in plant material, soil and water
- Identification of strains, subspecies and pathovars of plant pathogens
- Specific detection of live plant pathogenic organisms in infected plant, seed, water and substrates
- Plant pathology analyses for plant import and export (fruits, roots, seeds, plants and substrates).
- Detection of non-culturable or recalcitrant plant pathogens
COMPLEX PATHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS
- Detection of all organisms present in an infected sample in a single analysis
- Accurate diagnosis of complex and persistent diseases in the field or in the greenhouse
- Research and advice in cases of health crises in agricultural or agri-food facilities.
- Study and diagnosis of diseases of unknown aetiology
- Recovery of infected varieties by combining diagnostic accuracy, sanitation to eliminate pathogens.
- Analysis of pathogenic / beneficial microbiota balance prior to treatments or planting.
- Detection of seed pathogens by indicator plant bioassays
- Plant/pathogen interaction bioassays (antagonisms, susceptibility, tolerance or resistance)
- Germination test and phytopathological seed analysis
- Maintenance of plant material from third countries in quarantine
- Certification of the absence of pathogens in imported and exported material to obtain the plant passport.
- Phytosanitary advice on import and export of plant material