IN VITRO CULTIVATION
- ValGenetics offers in vitro plant tissue culture services for the generation of clonal plants with high genetic and physiological uniformity and free of diseases.
- In vitro culture sanitation of apical meristems for the recovery of plant varieties infected by phytopathogens.
- In vitro plant micropropagation of mother plants for clonal plant multiplication
- Obtention of micro-grafted plants in vitro by the establishment of apical meristems of the variety on the rootstock.
- Rescue of immature embryos by extraction andin vitro seeding and plant generation
- Cost-effective production
- Process independent of seasonal changes
- High quality plant generation
- Genetically identical plants
- Maintaining the unique characteristics of the mother plant
- Disease-free plant generation
- Mass production in short time intervals and limited spaces